All Around the World [Hetalia]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around the World [Hetalia]

A Large Hetalia roleplaying group.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prussia / Netherlands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prussia

Prussia

Prussia / Netherlands Empty
PostSubject: Prussia / Netherlands   Prussia / Netherlands Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:24 am

3 Awesome Unknown Facts about Yours Truly:

1) The name Prussia derives from the Old Prussians, a Baltic people related to the Lithuanians and the Latvians. (Fucking awesome fact.)

2)Because parts of old Prussia still resided in Poland, and because most of where Prussia laid was in Holy Roman Empire, Leopold I (the emperor of HRE) allowed Fredrick I to be the King IN Prussia, instead of King of Prussia. Most of this was done not to offend Poland.

3)Because of the German Revolution in 1918, this made Prussia into a "Free State" within the new Weimar Republic and in 1920 received a democratic constitution.

---

Prussia, Gilbert Weilshmidt, is the elder brother of Germany. He is commonly referred to as either Prussia, Preußen, Gilbert or East Germany. According to the creator of the series Hetalia he resides in Ludwig's basement. Gilbert is a freeloader living not only off Ludwig, but off Roderick as well (whom he also stalks.). He is very religious and this is proven so during his crusades as a tutonic knight and he commonly states that he had committed a sin by grabbing Elizaveta's breast.

Gilbert although he states he likes being alone he is seen crying from time to time when he sees Roderick and Elizaveta together. He loves to fight, especially against Roderick, he believes himself to be 'awesome' in everything he does (although at times is a failure). Desipite his careless/reckless attitude, Gilbert himself is a punctual and diligent solider (as Ludwig has stated), he is very loyal to his bosses. If he were not easily distracted, he claims to be a "wiz at cleaning" and seems to be good at gardening. But he is usually very lazy and unless bored (which apparently motivates him) he doesn't do anything.

Read more: http://hetaliaunitednations.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=charaters&action=display&thread=5#ixzz1Bdy8OtZB

I will only give up The Netherlands when someone who can put in the same amount of time/research that I have.

3 things about Netherlands

1) It has the oldest standing army in Europe.

2) Following Napoleon's defeat in 1815, the Netherlands and Belgium became the "Kingdom of the United Netherlands" under King Willem I, son of Willem V of Orange.

3) The Netherlands proclaimed neutrality at the beginning of each world war.

Netherlands, Holland, is said to be a strong stategist and a world dominating man who loves the young women. His siblings are Belgium and Luxembourg, although Belgium has a close relationship with Antonio, whom he has a strained relationship with. Netherlands has a difficult time dealing with Antonio to the point in their lifetime that Antonio believed that Holland hated him. He usually is seen smoking a blunt and picking on Belgium with their younger sibling Luxembourg. Although he is agressive towards others he shows no agression towards Kiku, although bothered by the fact that the japanese nation signed a treaty with Alfred.

Netherlands has a pet rabbit, whose name is unknown and claims that the tulip belongs to his country and not Turkey. He is flawless in gardening and cooking and has a huge lolita complex. Netherlands is a bit sore about the loss to Spain at FIFA for the world cup and carries a strong dislike for Paul.

Back to top Go down

Prussia / Netherlands
Page 1 of 1