All Around the World [Hetalia]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around the World [Hetalia]

A Large Hetalia roleplaying group.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japans Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KikuHondaDesu

KikuHondaDesu

Japans Profile Empty
PostSubject: Japans Profile   Japans Profile Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Japans Profile 1265041118823

Country Name:
Japan (Nihon or Nippon)
Full Title:
Nihon-kokku/Nippon-kokku
Human Name:
Honda Kiku *or the other way around for you Westerners*
Birthday:
Feb. 11, *possibly* 660 BC
Distinguishing features:
Black *or dark brown if you prefer* bowl-cut hair, emotionless brown eyes, vertically challenged stature. Mainly wearing a traditional white Naval Uniform.
Quote:
"I'll think about it..."
Personality: I'm what the young people say, "Shy". I don't feel the need to talk, let alone excessively. In my opinion, I work very hard; as I can create minature models of otherwise large structures from just blue-prints. I did enjoy my solitude, but being able to interact with other countries is nice too. They have a lot to teach, even if they don't know it yet, as I have much to teach others. Many things interest me, mainly technology based items. I've always wondered, "How did Egypt create the Pyramids at his home without advanced technology?"
-2D women
-animals *especially fluffy ones*
-Food *mainly homemade, but China's to an extent*
-technology in general
-anime/manga
-Ice cream *can't mention manga without ice cream*
-taking pictures
Dislikes:
-Cochroaches
-Russia
-a bad economy
-America's irrational fear of ghosts
-nudity of any kind
-his birthday
Relationships:
-Russia: I absolutely hate him. He made me sick by just staring at me, and I didn't deserve ANY of that. Plus, he is obviously so evil that none of my sabatoge methods worked. He actually started this hateful relationship, since HE attacked ME and made ME poor!
-Taiwan: ah, my little girl. I know she likes me, but I'm not sure how to feel about her.
-Turkey: he's alright. He fights withh Greece whenever they're together with me, so I have to startle them with the 'thumb' trick to calm them down.
-Greece: speaking of which. We both love cats, thankfully everytime I come over there is an abundance to pet. Too bad he doesn't name any of them. and paraphrasing one of America's bosses, "I did NOT have sexual relations with that man."
-America: He's quite a forceful man, but thankfully we get along, or I might not have appreciated him trying to get me to open up. I constantly have to tell him that ghosts aren't anything to be afraid of, yet he still insists they are. Thankfully he likes my video games and we can play to get his mind off of things.
-Korea: in no way do I like him. I invented tsundere, and you are copying MY style. And no, you can not have my breasts, they are mine and you cannot have them.
-Italy: He's a little too touchy-feely for my ways. He's quite irresponsible, and has yet to marry me on account of HE hugged and kissed me.
-Germany: A valiant country he is. I appreciate his efforts in abstaining from non-healthy foods for my sake, but he didn't have to. Though, I didn't appreciate him having a pact with Russia *shudders*
-Prussia-kun: No one can seperate us. It all started with a bit of Cleaning. He loves to come to my house, where we have tea and cake. For helping me clean, I gave him some cake. Of course, since he was so tired, he could only eat 34 of them. He'd have possibly been a great manga-ka, if it weren't for him sneezing and quitting. I'll have to ask what type of story it was going to be.
-China: Some would argue he is my 'big brother'. He is not, plain and simple. Yes, he raised me and taught me to write, but that's it. He held me back from becoming stronger, so I had to break away.
-Netherlands: he was the only one I would talk to *besides China* during my Seclusion.
Bio:
Many, many years ago, China found a small child in the middle of nowhere. He decided to take him in as his little brother, and this is where I begin.

China was my first contact with anyone outside, so this was somewhat of a shock. He taught me to write early on; his system of which I based my own writing form that I use today. Soon after, another country came by, Korea. He introduced what mainlanders called, "Buddhism". This step pushed me forward to becoming independant. Many years, during the Classical period, China and I became equals. He's still partially sore about my letter to him addressing, "Emperor of the Land where the Sun Rises sends a letter to the Emperor of the land where Sun Sets".

During this time, I grew quite fast, in art, politics, and the like. Many of my best works in poetry can be found in the work from this period The Tale of Genji. Along this time was also the time I had to break free of China. He wanted me to keep clinging to him, but he didn't see my point of view. We of course had a fight, and that's where I'll end my relationship story with China.

For the next 683 years, I had many different rulers, all of them military leaders. this was the 'Feudal period'; yes, the same feudal from the series *I created*, 'InuYasha'. Directly after that came my most peaceful time, the 'Edo Period'. Again, I make more leaps in art and literature. Though, it didn't last, since my Seclusion came right after. The only people I would talk to were China and the Netherlands.

Eventually, America came with his kurofune to make me sign a treaty and officially end my seclusion. Later on, China and Russia were fighting against me, which sent me into poverty. England saw my distress and helped to culturally enrich me. But at the same time, he introduced me to Germany years before becoming his ally. After WW1 was finished, 'Fascism' ran rampant in my home, but at the time it seemed like a good idea. This also set me up to becoming Germany and Italy's ally. Even with our bond, we obviously didn't win. Though, it didn't stop my fight with Russia. America and I created a treaty and fought him and Korea. That war ended not soon enough after, which leads us to where I am today.
Arigato, Oyasuminasai. ::bow::

(OOC) Would it be possible to write with an Engrish dialect, or would it be too hard to read? *mainly asking so its more like the character* but if its too hard to read-I won't ^_^
Back to top Go down

Japans Profile
Page 1 of 1