All Around the World [Hetalia]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around the World [Hetalia]

A Large Hetalia roleplaying group.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

e s p a ñ a || antonio fernandez carriedo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
España

España

e s p a ñ a || antonio fernandez carriedo Empty
PostSubject: e s p a ñ a || antonio fernandez carriedo   e s p a ñ a || antonio fernandez carriedo Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:36 am

██████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████ s p a i n .

e s p a ñ a || antonio fernandez carriedo Deletelater-6-1

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo.

Reino de España || Kingdom of Spain
T o m a t o !

b i r t h d a y.
12 February

n o t o r i o u s .
Curly brown hair, tan skin, green eyes, a glorious backside,
usually has tomatos and a big stupid grin you can't help but love.

p e r s o n a l i t y .
                    passionate
                    protective
                    oblivious
                    clean
                    talkative
                    perverted
                    optimistic
                    stubborn
                    friendly
                    indecisive

l i k e s .

+ tomatos!!
                    + Lovino & Feliciano
                    + amor
                    + dancing & music
                    + exploring
                    + his friends
                    + making people happy

d i s l i k e s .
                    - being hated
                    - lack of food
                    - uncleanliness
                    - disobedience
                    - fighting
                    - foul language

r e l a t i o n s h i p s .
          Romano: Spain, being a friend of Grandpa Rome, was Lovino's guardian when he was young. Though, when growing up they ran into many problems. The main one being Romano's immediate disobedience to any instructions. But even through all of the fights and issues, Spain taught Romano many things; cooking, Spanish, dancing, etc. He helped him through his illnesses and fought a long, expensive war with Turkey to make sure no harm was done to him. They've had a long, complicated history, but seem to be stuck together like glue.

Feliciano: He was mostly involved with Spain through his brother, Lovino, with Spain wanting to trade the two brothers after seeing how clean, obedient, and kind Feliciano was.

Austria: The two used to be married under the same rule in the House of Hapsburg. The two seem to be on good terms until the Austrian Succession war, where Spain opposed mainly to help France and Prussia.

France: Francis and Antonio are very old friends and even though they have fought many times, it doesn't seem to dent their strong friendship and in the end they will always have each other's backs. Spain and France often fought over the young Romano, but Spain would always win.

Prussia: Spain seems to always be pulled into trouble whenever Prussia comes around, but their friendship remains strong. Not much is known about their friendship other than they ban together with France to make the "Bad Touch Trio".

Belgium: Once living in Spain's house with her brother, Netherlands, she seems to be on good terms with him despite her brothers feelings.

Netherlands: Living with his sister Belgium, Netherlands and Spain have had a rocky relationship to the point where Spain thought Netherlands hated him. Eventually, he was beat up by Netherlands who wanted to become independent from him.

Turkey: The only real interaction the two have had, is the war over Romano, which put Spain in a deep debt.

b i o g r a p h y .
          Gosh ... Where to start ... Spain is an old, old dude. Seriously.

He used to be a part of the Roman Empire called Hispañia. He has been under German and then Muslim rule during the middle ages, but once Christianity came around, it pushed back the Muslim power around the same time America was first discovered by a Spanish explorer. Spain was actually behind in exploration, compared to the other European countries, and attempted to find a different route to the East by heading West, stumbling upon what would be known as America. During those times, Spain became the world leader--conquering most of America, all of Mexico, and about half of South America, calling it the Spanish Empire, which ruled in the 16th century and first half of the 17th century.

However, due to many ongoing battles and other problems, their power was quickly diminished. The French invasion in the 19th century triggered movements and rallies within the empire, tearing itself apart, especially in the 20th century when Spain suffered a devastating civil war. Afterwards, it was ruled under and Authoritarian government and recovered it's economic status fairly quickly, later turning to Democracy, in 1978, in the form of a parliamentary constitutional monarchy.

also, he won 2010 fifa world cup.
          wut.
Back to top Go down

e s p a ñ a || antonio fernandez carriedo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Around the World [Hetalia] :: Announcements, News, & Rules :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: